Friday, February 4, 2011

Take the Hill!

Can we put one more project on the heap this week? I'm not complaining - I'm just saying. I know that I don't just speak for myself when I say that there are quite a few people around this place that have been missing out on some quality XBox time (World of Warcraft, Wii...pick your poison). The contrast from end-of-year activity to First-Quarter productivity is quite the thing to see.

Personally, I love it. I'm fired up! Between the amazing reception of the Letters alive curriculum software at FETC and all of the other projects we have going on around here, I think that everyone in the company has something to be excited about.

I wasn't part of the FETC Team, but, our own Lisa K. has been contributing blogs about her experience at the Florida event. Basically, Letters alive was the thing to see. Our team passed out AR alive t-shirts and if you got one...congrats! The display monitors at our booth during this event used a combination of a 3Cam and our software to make one of the Letters alive animals pop out of the wearer's shirt. I heard one story that a person ducked and ran when the animal jumped out. Awesome! Kids are going to LOVE this.


If you, like me, didn't get the opportunity to see Letters alive in action at FETC, don't despair. Faith cooked up a nice little recap of the presentation. So check out the video below. In the mean time, I plan to go home and rekindle my relationship with my XBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment