Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dateline Orlando, Florida - FETC :)


It's an exciting time for Logical Choice Technologies as we launch our newest curriculum software, Letters alive at FETC in Orlando, Florida.

It's heating up outside with balmy breezes and temperatures in the 80's. But, inside the Orange County Convention Center is really where you can find the hottest thing in education curriculum at booth 1501.

As the tradeshow coordinator, it is my job to make sure everything is running correctly, in place and ready to go for our staff to have an issue-free show and our customers and potential customers to see LCT in our best light.

It takes hours and hours of planning and hard work to pull it all together and make sure all of the details are covered, but it was so worth it when I got to see the faces of everyone who visited our booth tonight reacting to Heather's demonstration of Letters alive. It was really exciting and fun. People were actually crowding around to see as she brought the Letters alive curriculum to life.

As LCT staff, we each get to wear our own AR alive T-Shirts and I think I had more fun than anyone seeing which animal would pop out of my T-shirt next.

I had an elephant, a narwal, a quail, a shark, an orangatan, a vulture, and a jaguar (my high school mascot!) before time ran out on our 2 hour reception time on the showroom floor.

People were lining up to see what would happen on their shirts, too. We reminded them to keep a look out for our two spotters who will be checking to see if they are wearing their AR alive T-shirts over the next two days so that they can win a Visa giftcard.

It will be a long couple of days but I know that we will all have fun as we introduce our new, exciting product to everyone.

I can't wait to see what animals will appear on my T-shirt tomorrow and I'm sure the people who got their shirts tonight will come back by to see what theirs show, too.

Stay tuned for day two of FETC from beautiful Orlando, Florida!

-Lisa K.

No comments:

Post a Comment