Thursday, February 3, 2011

Florida FETC: Day 2

Well, day two is in the books and tired, aching feet can't diminish the thrill we all got just watching our booth fill up with people eager to learn about Letters alive.

I've been a trade show coordinator for a long time with several different companies in the pharmaceutical, media, and, now, the education industries -  I can tell you that I have NEVER seen booth traffic like we experienced today.

It wasn't just a steady flow of people, it was mobs of people anxious and eager to learn about Letters alive and it never stopped!

They came and then came back bringing friends. They video taped and called principals and administrators on the phone while the demonstration was going on to say, "We've got to have this!"

I've never seen anything like it. I even heard teachers doing an impromptu cheer for AR alive complete with hand and body motions!  That's a first.

If the teachers, administrators, and principals (and me) are this excited over this product, the students are going to be something to see.

So, tired feet may be the by-product of a day spent working hard, but, the true result is the thrill we are all getting just seeing everyone's excitement over Letters alive.

By the way, today my shirt had a rooster, a cow, a lion and a shark - you can eat all of those except the lion...did I mention we missed lunch? :)

Tomorrow is the last day, let's see what excitement it brings.


-Lisa K.

No comments:

Post a Comment