Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The LCT Family - Lisa Baker (Baker Travel)

If you are traveling anywhere for Logical Choice Technologies, you know Lisa Baker, our Travel Coordinator. But did you know that Lisa has been with LCT for 9 years beginning with a 5 ½ year position as our receptionist, all while handling travel?

Lisa has worn many hats; including a year in HR (all while handling travel). So, is it any wonder that she can juggle the myriad needs of our growing company’s travel with a smile on her face?

Recently, relocated to a desk in the corner, Lisa Baker has viewed her job as Travel Coordinator with amazement and excitement for the tremendous growth over her 9 years.

“Every day is different. I do the same things, but I talk to different people and I face new challenges each day”, Lisa said. “I love the family atmosphere – literally – the family atmosphere for me includes my daughter, Lauren and now, my niece Kristine.”

Lisa’s daughter, Lauren is our NY warehouse supervisor and scheduler and her niece, Kristine Schubert is now our rep in Michigan, Lisa’s home state.

“I am so glad that an opportunity came up for Kristine to join LCT. I’ve been telling her about this company for years and I’m glad she can use her talents here,” Lisa said.

Speaking of talents, Lisa’s talent for making each person feel special and cared for and her ability to smooth out even the worst traveling snafu, make her a tremendous asset to LCT.

So, when you hear "Baker Travel", which she jokingly calls herself, on the other end of the phone, you know you are in good hands and Lisa Baker will get you there or here in the best possible way.


-Lisa K.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lisa for that you do for us to the smallest detail. You have helped and in some cases rescued most of us somewhere along the way!

    JJ - CC Atlanta

    ReplyDelete